About the myblu Starter Kit:
Welcome to a new era of simplicity in vaping: this is MyBlu.
myblu (sometimes stylised as my blu) is a lightweight, pen-style vaping device that takes pre-filled pods. It has no buttons, no settings and doesn’t need to be refilled: once you’ve finished one pod, simply pop in a new one and you’re ready to carry on vaping! Don’t be fooled by its minimal design: myblu has been optimized for outstanding flavor and performance. myblu features fast charging, a 350mAh battery and an LED to display remaining battery level. To use your myblu, simply draw on the mouthpiece and you’re vaping!
myblu Liquidpods come in a wide range of flavors to suit any taste, and are incredibly easy to switch in and out. Unlike tank-based kits, myblu makes use of disposable 1.5ml pre-filled e-liquid pods for absolute convenience and a totally mess-free experience. High-quality cotton wicking in each pod delivers incredible flavor and vapor production. myblu pods are available in Tobacco Crème, Café Latte, Tobacco, Bourbon Caramel, Cherry Crush, Ginseng Ginger, Mango Apricot, Eucalyptus Lemon, Green Apple, Menthol and Blue Ice.
myblu is as easy to recharge as it is to use: simply plug the USB cable supplied in the kit into the end of the device and attach to your computer’s USB port or a suitable wall adaptor. It takes just 20 minutes to charge your myblu, and one charge should last a full day, depending on usage.
If you’re looking for a no-fuss way to get into vaping without compromising on performance or flavor, myblu is the kit for you!
*Order must be placed before 4pm Monday to Friday.
Our free UK delivery service will generally mean that your order will arrive the day after you place the order if placed between Monday and Friday before 4pm, however, on the rare occasion, orders may take up to 7 days to arrive. Please note that Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays.
Express Delivery - £3.50
Express deliveries aim to be delivered the next working day when placed before 4pm Monday - Friday. Next Day delivery cannot be guaranteed in certain outlying areas (see below) and deliveries do not take place on Sundays or Bank Holidays. This service is not available in Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands; Royal Mail Signed-For will be offered instead.
Next Day Guaranteed (Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm) - £5.99
Next Day Guaranteed deliveries will be delivered the next working day when placed before 4pm Monday - Friday. Deliveries do not take place on Sundays or Bank Holidays. Deliveries may take longer in certain areas (see below).
Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands - Where possible we will despatch orders to offshore locations and the Highlands using Royal Mail 1st Class Post and other delivery services, but please allow a little more time for them to arrive.
Deliveries to Europe are free with orders over £150, £5.99 for orders between £30 and £150, or £9.99 for orders under £30. Orders to Europe typically take 4 to 7 working days but on occasion they may take longer.
We can only ship to certain countries within Europe, these are:
We do not ship outside of Europe.
If you order by 4pm on a week day your order will despatch the same day. Our Royal Mail standard delivery method means your order should arrive next working day from despatch date (and this is the case 90% of the time), but please wait 7 days before contacting us. If you need it quicker, you can select a faster delivery method (eg Royal Mail Next Day Guaranteed) in the checkout under "Shipping Method". For more information, click the Delivery Tab.
The Electric Tobacconist® Ltd abides by the Distance Selling Act (2000). If, once you have purchased items from us, you decide you no longer want them, then you have 28 calendar days in which to return them and we will refund them in full within 28 days of the cancellation date (including any postage and packing paid) as long as the packaging remains unopened. This excludes e-liquids, clearomizers and disposables.
Yes. The kit contains everything you need to start vaping once you have charged your starter kit (including a USB charger). You may want to tick the box to add a UK mains plug, though.
When the LED on the end of your e-cigarette battery starts flashing, it's time to recharge it. Most e-cigarette batteries of this type should last around 2-3 hours before needing a recharge, but as the battery gets older the timeframe may be reduced.
The LED on the tip should go out. This usually happens after around two hours. However, you should never charge the battery overnight or for more than four hours in one go.
Cigarette-style kits of this type require the following upkeep:
1. Cartridge refills - one cartridge can last anything from one day to one week depending on how much you use your e-cigarette. Once they run out, you can buy new cartridges here
2. Replacement batteries: Once you notice the performance level and vapour production begin to diminish, you will also need to replace the battery. Batteries last anything from one to two months (and sometimes longer). Replacement batteries can be bought here
E-liquid-style kits of this type require the following upkeep:
1. E-Liquid refills - one bottle of e-liquid can last anything from a couple of days to a whole month depending on the size of the bottle and the amount you use it. Click here to see our e-liquids range. If you have a high powered sub ohm kit, you'll want to use an e-liquid with a VG content of 60% or greater. If using a low-power kit you'll want to use liquids with more than 50% PG
2. Replacement batteries: Once you notice the performance level and vapour production begin to diminish, you will also need to replace the battery. Batteries on this type of kit last anything from two to three months (and sometimes longer, depending on use). Replacement batteries can be bought here
3. Replacement clearomizers and coils: The clearomizer tank used to house your e-liquid has a small coil within it. This coil will burn out after anything from a few days to two weeks. At this point you will notice that either hardly any vapour is being produced, or there is a burnt taste to your e-liquid. If your clearomizer is of the disposable variety, you will need to replace the whole unit at this point. If it has replaceable coils, you will need to buy a new pack of coils.
This product comes with a 30 day warranty from the date of order. However, this does not cover misuse, damage or standard wear and tear.
Yes, when used with coils above 1.0 ohm, this e-cigarette can be used with e-liquids that contain higher amounts of nicotine (i.e above 12mg).