E-liquid (aka vape liquid) is essential for your e-cigarette. It is the solution you load into your e cig to give it its vapour, flavour and nicotine content. Wondering where to buy e-liquid? Shop a range of over 1000 flavours of e-liquid below:
E-liquid is a combination of nicotine, flavourings, propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine which is heated to create the vapour in your e-cigarette. This then provides an experience which closely replicates that of smoking a cigarette, without any material actually being burned: this means that by vaporising e-liquids, you won't inhale the toxins and other damaging chemicals found in combustible tobacco. Aside from the health benefits, vape liquid comes in a huge range of flavour options, so you aren't stuck with just the taste of tobacco: there'll always be new vape liquids to try and new blends to experience!
The Electric Tobacconist UK has a fantastic range of vape liquid available, from nicotine free e-liquid all the way up to the maximum 20mg nicotine strength allowed. Make sure to browse our refillable kits range, our vape kits range or our pod mods section for ideas of which device you may want to use your vape liquid with. Sub ohm and short fill liquids are best used with a box mod; higher-PG vape liquids are best for smaller refillable vape pen kits. We also stock a range of zero-nic short fill e-liquids, which come in larger bottles: just mix in a nicotine shot to your nic-free e-liquid and they're ready to vape! We also have a range of nicotine salt e-liquids for those who want a powerful nicotine rush without any harshness. Nic salt e-liquids are best used in low-powered mouth-to-lung devices and refillable pod mods for a quick and satisfying vape on the go.
Shop our £1 e-liquid range if you're looking for the cheap and cheerful stuff!
E-Liquid Flavour Options
We offer a wide range of vape liquid to choose from. Our e-liquid range includes everything from menthol and strawberry to butterscotch and cherry cola. There are vape juice flavours to cater to every taste: nostalgic sweet shop favourites, indulgent desserts, straightforward fruit, menthol or tobacco juices and even more unique blends containing aniseed, nuts or spices. You can even mix your own e-liquid to find a unique vape flavour you like; for example, mixing blueberry and tobacco together to find the perfect match for your taste buds. Ex-smokers who make the switch to vaping are often amazed at the sheer range of flavour profiles available: no longer will you have to choose between tobacco or menthol when you get your nicotine fix! There are all kinds of brands manufacturing complex, artisanal e-liquids that are perfect for a whole range of different situations: dessert e-liquids that are perfect for after a meal; coffee vape liquid for caffeine-free relaxation; menthol blends to keep you feeling fresh throughout the day; and many, many more.
Types of E-Liquid
Wondering what different types of e-liquid are available? The main types of e-liquid we offer are:
- High-PG E-Liquid: High-PG e-liquid has a higher ratio of PG to VG. This means the vape juice is thinner in consistency and will carry flavour very well. High-PG vape liquids are best used in vape pens, refillable pod mods and other similar starter kits. The coil used with high-PG e-liquids should normally have a resistance over 1 ohm.
- High-VG E-Liquid (Sub-Ohm E-Liquid): High-VG e-liquids are thicker in consistency and produce large clouds when vaporised. High-VG e-liquids should generally be used with coils that have a resistance below 1 ohm. See below for a longer explanation of what high-VG e-liquid is and how it differs from other liquids.
- 50/50 E-Liquid: 50/50 e-liquids have a 50% PG, 50% VG ratio, and are great for use in the majority of starter kits. 50/50 liquids give you satisfying vapour production alongside great flavour.
- Nicotine Salt E-Liquid: Nic salt e-liquids are made using nicotine salts in place of the usual freebase nicotine. This means they are smoother to vape at higher strengths and deliver a quick and satisfying hit of nicotine that's reminiscent of smoking a traditional cigarette. Nicotine salt e-liquids should be used in low-powered starter kits and pod mods.
- Short Fill E-Liquid: Short fill e-liquids are nicotine-free and come in short fill bottles, meaning there's enough space left for a nicotine shot to be mixed in. Add a nic shot for a larger quantity of nicotine-containing e-liquid! This often works out cheaper than buying smaller bottles.
Generally, e-liquids will fall into more than one of these categories.
E-liquid with a higher concentration of VG than PG is known as high-VG or sub-ohm e-liquid. High-VG e-liquid is thicker in consistency than high-PG e-liquid, which means that it cannot be absorbed by standard coils: a coil with a resistance of under 1 ohm must be used with higher-VG e-liquids, as well as a compatible tank. These juices are generally used in box mods and other high-powered vaping devices, and can produce huge clouds of vapour and deliver intense flavour too! E-liquids with a high VG to PG ratio are popular with hobbyists and vaping fans over the world; if you're keen on a cloudy vaping experience, these are the e-liquids for you! Sub-ohm vaping is generally recommended for slightly more advanced vapers, though there are many easy-to-use starter kits that can help ease you into the realm of high-VG e-liquids now.
Ingredients in E-Liquid:
There are five main ingredients in vape liquid:
- Nicotine - various levels available from the highest of 20mg (2.0%) down to 0% (nicotine free)
- Propylene Glycol - Most vape liquid contains between 20% and 80% propylene glycol. This is generally the ingredient that carries the flavour and creates a throat hit. High-PG e-liquids are thinner in consistency than high-VG e-liquids.
- Vegetable Glycerine - This ingredient is responsible for the amount of visible vapour when vaping your e-liquid. "Max VG" vape liquid is made with over 80% vegetable glycerine and can only be used in sub-ohm tanks. High-VG e-liquids are more viscous than high-PG e-liquids.
- Distilled Water
E-Liquid in 2023
As 2023 progresses, disposable vapes have become an extremely popular alternative to refillable vape kits. Whether you're curious about a new flavour or want to try vaping out before committing to a set of e-liquids, we'd recommend exploring the Elf Bar or Crystal Bar disposable range!
We are constantly adding new e-liquids to our range: keep watching this page to discover the newest and most popular vape juice from the UK and all over the world!
E-Liquid at The Electric Tobacconist UK
Once you've found the type of vape liquid you want to try from The Electric Tobacconist, why not see what some of our most popular e juice brands have available for you? We stock a range of e-liquids from big names such as the excellent Edge e-liquid range, Elfliq e-liquid collection, and Riot E-liquid, so you'll always be able to find the vape juice flavour for you. Browse our wide range of vape kits to find the perfect partner for your new e-liquid, from straightforward pod mods to advanced models like cloud kits.
If you're based in the USA, you can order your vape liquid from ET USA's vape juice collection!