The below terms apply to The Electric Tobacconist® Ltd whose registered address is Thamesfield House, Boundary Way, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7SJ. Company Number 8505605, VAT Number 172550809.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing and/or ordering any goods from The Electric Tobacconist® Ltd website. Accessing, browsing or using this website in any way indicates that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time, without the need to notify our customers.
1. You must be over 18 years old to be able to buy anything from this website. Proof will be required at checkout stage.
2. Cooling Off Period: The Electric Tobacconist® Ltd abides by the Distance Selling Act (2000). If, once you have purchased items from us, you decide you no longer want them, then you have 28 calendar days in which to return them and we will refund them in full within 28 days of the cancellation date (including any postage and packing paid) as long as the packaging remains unopened. This excludes e-liquids, disposables and clearomizers.
3. Safety Warning: Where stated, all of our electronic cigarette (and cigar, if applicable) products contain nicotine, which is highly addictive. They are not medical devices and make no claim to aid anyone in the cessation of smoking real tobacco. The Electric Tobacconist® does, however, strongly advise against using any of its products if you come under any of the following categories:
4. Once purchased, the products on this website should only be used in accordance with the manufacturers' instructions and should likewise be inspected before use and properly maintained. Nothing in this notice affects your statutory rights.
5. On the rare occasion a product may be sold which is not in stock. When this occurs, a refund or suitable substitution may be made without prior notification. If a substitute item is provided, you (the customer) will be able to return the item for a refund at no cost, even if it has been used. This includes e-liquids, cartomizers, clearomizers and all other consumables which are usually excluded from returning once opened.
6. 'Approximate cigarette' guidelines are dictated by the manufacturers and are calculated on an average basis. Due to variations in smoking habits, the Electric Tobacconist® cannot offer any guarantees on how accurate these guidelines are and will not offer refunds based on any complaints regarding equivalent cigarette comparisons.
7. All product imagery is for illustrative purposes only and small variances may exist between photos and the physical item (e.g. colour, shape or design of e-cigarette cartridges or e-liquid bottles)
8. Orders despatched to outside of the UK (i.e. into Europe) are subject to that country's importation regulations. The Electric Tobacconist® Ltd will not accept liability should the goods fail to clear customs for any reason.
9. We cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of items when using mail forwarding services.
10. The Electric Tobacconist® Ltd reserves the right to consolidate orders placed within the same despatch period into one parcel or envelope, and is not obliged to refund any postage charges incurred.
11. Incorrect Delivery Details: it is responsibility of the customer to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. If the customer enters the incorrect or incomplete address and goods are delivered to the wrong address, we are under no obligation to issue a refund or send replacement goods. If goods are returned to us if they have been sent to the wrong address we are not obliged to re-send at our expense, however, a refund will be offered less the postal expense. If you notice that you have provided the incorrect or incomplete details please contact us as soon as you can.
12. Returns: In the unlikely event that you receive faulty, damaged or incorrect goods, please refer to our Return Policy & Procedure. When sending back products we ask that you acquire proof of postage. If you send back an item and we do not receive it, we will be unable to provide any further help if you do not have proof of postage.
13. All orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday are posted via Royal Mail First Class delivery service. Express Delivery does not guarantee delivery on Sundays. We cannot be held responsible for delays within the Royal Mail or Express Delivery (Yodel & Global Freight Solutions) networks.
14. Although the customer has the option for their credit card details to be stored (which will only happen if the customer chooses this option), these are not store with us. In fact, they are encrypted and stored with our payments processor (Sagepay). We also do not share customer details with any 3rd parties.
15. We sell to the end-user only. Your order may be cancelled without notice if we suspect you are purchasing wholesale quantities.
16. All prices include VAT @ 20% (Customers located in Channel Islands and Norway are exempt from VAT when paying by credit or debit card only)
17. We reserve the right to use any personal information provided by you to carry out & conduct relevant age verification checks. As part of checks made we may utilise data from various credit reference agencies, the electoral role and other databases or agencies.
18. We are unable to apply discount codes after an order has been placed. The offer code, if applicable, may be used on future orders.