Does Sub-Ohm Vaping Deter People From E-Cigarettes?
It’s becoming more and more difficult for people to deny that e-cigarettes are helping Britain become smoke-free. On the face of it, an e-cigarette is a great way to quit smoking. The way they work is an almost direct replacement for cigarettes, while being both healthier and cheaper. Recent Action on Smoking and Health (ASH) statistics inform us that as many as 22% of the UK’s smoking population (that have never tried an e-cig) still think that e-cigarettes are more harmful than smoking tobacco. But what about the other 78%? What reason do they have for not switching to the healthier alternative? Could global vape culture and even sub-ohm vaping be putting people off?